14th September 2018
Rehabilitation of buildings is a problem that can lead many neighborhood communities, owners of large buildings and even hotels. This is particularly true on the island of Gran Canaria where there is a large park of aging buildings.
The rehabilitation of the facades of buildings is a problem that can lead many neighborhood communities, owners of large buildings and even hotels. This is particularly true on the island of Gran Canaria where there is a large park of aging buildings.
More and more hotels, businesses, neighborhood associations and individuals choose to renew their facades in Las Palmas. Currently there is a large aging park on the island of Gran Canaria and the sector of reforms undergoes a period of great activity.
The main reasons why the reform process begins are those related to legal aspects, avoid possible accidents and provide an aesthetic value:
- The possible deteriorations in the facades lead to landslides due to cracks and other damages that can be produced by the continued action of cold or rain.
- There is a likelihood that deterioration of beams and pillars is present to the point of compromising the stability of the property and the safety of its inhabitants.
- The interior areas can force an improvement intervention such as accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
- Legal aspects. The current law requires minimums to guarantee the energy efficiency of buildings in order to reduce the environmental impact.
- Finally, the aesthetic value of a façade rehabilitation, or the security provided by a structural reform, are aspects that improve the quality of the property and the lives of its inhabitants.
Given this situation, there are different styles of reforms depending on the severity of the reform measures that must be taken. For this it is necessary that you contact a specialist who can advise you and offer you a customized solution.
Thinking of reforming a facade? Contact us, we will elaborate a budget without obligation.